Date Of Birth: September, 13, 1973..
Place: Napoli - Italy
Height: 176 cm
Weight: 75 Kg
Marital Status: Married with Daniela , has a son, Christian and a daughter Martina
Team: ACParma - Italy
Official Website: www.cannavarowebsite.it
Hobby: movies,dogs and automobilism
Vacation Spot: he remembers one holiday in Tenerife
Quality: be good for the people
Defect: Sometimes he is good excessively
Favorite Dish: pasta with a typical sauce from Sorrento with aubergine and provola cheese
* likes a lot to drink milk
* believes that the day prettiest was when, at the San Paolo Stadium, in Napoli, after being champion, with 18 years, knew Daniela, with who he married.
* wrote messages of love for the walls of the block to conquer Daniela (Ah...)
* thinks that Parma is so quiet during the week and admires people from Parma because they are not intrusive.
* always shares room, at Parma, with Antonio Benarrivo. Antonio snores a lot and he's the only one in the squad who isn't a light sleeper.
* is very happy because his brother, Paolino, also chooses a football career and together in Parma he can gain a lot of experience alongside great players, with a coach who can helps him to mature as a footballer
* thinks that the most important in a woman is that she doesn't talk about football
* likes to dress conservatively and sportily
* relax watching a good film
* in his freetime, he likes eating out and then going to the cinema
* likes to cook and when he was answered if was a gourmet chef, he said, modestly: "Well, not quite, but I can whip up a few dishes." Then, he decides to prepare a special recipe of pizza , the 'pizza alla Cannavaro'
* thinks that the best quality in a friend is to be easygoing
* would likes to stop all ethnic conflicts in former Yugoslavia, if he ruleds the world
* likes Bill Clinton a lot
* loooves Pizza and if wasn't a footballer, he probably would be a pizza maker!!
* likes a lot to go to the beach and really miss it living at Parma. Fabio tries to back down south to Naples when possible
* miss a lot his home city, Naples, and the thing that he's most miss in there is the sea, definitely. He also believes that finish his carrer in there would be wonderful. For him, the emotion and warmth which Neapolitans exude is unique and intense!